top of page
  • Who Can Apply
    Hartford County (CT) residents who desire to obtain a college education but lack sufficient funds to do so without financial aid assistance.
  • How To Apply
    New applicants are required to furnish a high school equivalency certificate or a full high school transcript if just entering college, or a transcript for the last completed academic year if already attending college. A letter of recommendation is required for all new applicants. New applicants who are enrolled in (or have recently completed) high school should obtain a letter from a member of the high school faculty or administration. New applicants with a high school equivalency certificate should obtain a letter from a trusted life advisor who can speak to the applicant’s life skills and achievements.
  • Renewals
    All renewal applicants must send a transcript from from the college they currently attend. If a transcript cannot be made available from the college by June 1st the applicant MUST send a copy of their grades received for the first semester. This will hold their application open until the transcript arrives. The transcript MUST be received no later than July 1st.
  • Foundation Directors
    Martin J. Mahoney Deborah S. Broda Craig T. Blair Steve O'Meara Katherine O'Meara McKersie Honorary Life Trustees Edward L. Storrs Martin J. O’Meara Jr. Dr. William F. O’Meara
bottom of page